…that is claim. On Friday, I got served papers. He wants to establish paternity of the baby because “the respondent was also engaged in sexual intercourse with other men during the period of conception of the child.”
I filed for child support, and CPS comes a knocking, and now he doesn’t think the baby is his. It seems I sleep around.
But that isn’t the worse part of this: “Petitioner(him) is financially unable to paid (his attorney) or cost of this action, but Mother is well able to do so.”
WHAT THE FUCK. I am $10,000 behind on the mortgage payments. He doesn’t pay child support. In 10 months, he bought 1 box of diapers, two containers of soild and paid 6-7 daycare payments, but I must pay his attorney fees.
I earn $2000 monthly. My expenses are broken down like this.
1. HOA fee -- $108
2. Baby medications -- $160
3. Daycare -- $660
4. Doctor visits -- $30
5. Car -- $336
6. babysitter - $240
7. Light -- $120
8. Phone - $150
9. Food, formula, diapers, - $300
10. Gas -- $150
11. insurance - $180
I am at negative 434, and remember the mortgage of $1,2000 hasn’t been paid since November. But I am financially able to pay his attorney fees. How cruel can one person get?
Then he turns around and send me text messages like this. Sent Saturday at 1:23 p.m.
It is funny how quickly you cut me and aj from being a family.
It’s my fault. Always my fault.
Southern Green Beans
1 week ago

2 comments on "On Friday, I became a slut…"
wow....he's brazen isn't he?
Post a Comment