Ahhh.... I remember when my almost 16 yr old was that small and doing stuff to crack me up and endear me to her for always and eternity. Cherish the moments.
I'm a never married single mom, who found your blog by way of singlemommyhood.com. I'M what I call, "gainfully" unemployed since circa May 30, 2008. Trying to remain sane and solvent.. isn't the name of the game. What is? Doing life with LESS hassle and MORE LOVE!!
My life is in a state of flux. I don't know what the future holds. I just know that I am one lucky mommy because somehow God gifted me with the world’s most perfect little girl.
2 comments on "I Love This Kid"
Ahhh.... I remember when my almost 16 yr old was that small and doing stuff to crack me up and endear me to her for always and eternity. Cherish the moments.
I'm a never married single mom, who found your blog by way of singlemommyhood.com. I'M what I call, "gainfully" unemployed since circa May 30, 2008. Trying to remain sane and solvent.. isn't the name of the game. What is? Doing life with LESS hassle and MORE LOVE!!
Call on me any time. I'll be back!
Many blessings,
Jackie (in Dallas)
Where you at?
GREAT picture!!! Glad you captured this.
Post a Comment